We played a lot of games
Got our nails did.
Went to see the temple lights.
I used my camera phone so the pictures don't do it justice.
We went to a petting zoo/farm place owned by a Mr. Rooster Cogburn. They had donkeys. (one bit Lottie's finger and it was very sad, but she was ok after a minute)
Deer.
Many many goats. They apparently like to be up high and you put the food in the little cups and turn the wheel to crank it up to them. It was pretty hilarious.
These goats just stuck their heads out to get fed. Also funny.
They had ostriches, but I didn't like the looks of these guys...
Definitely shifty.
Prairie dogs.
Ducks
More goats.
Birds. They gave you these little cups of nectar and they love the stuff!
Then we went and had lunch and hung out a bit in the dessert.
Whitney, Taya and Lottie had a Girl Party on the balcony at the Brownings.
Lottie painted toes and fingers...
Whitney also had some fun hair chalk.
Gingerbread house making.
Tyler brought his animals. The kids loved it!
Dance party.
decorated some cookies to leave for Santa. I found some cookie cutters of Ninja gingerbread men, so Ben was all over it.
Tawni's tree is spectacular.
Sam made a roaring fire on the apple pad for all to enjoy.
Xmas morning.
Trying her light up heels from Jammo and Pappa.
Full princess regalia and baby doll.
Ben shooting his new bow and arrow. He is officially obsessed.
Mitch in his new "bibbies"
70 degrees jumping on the trampoline. Xmas morning.
It's hard to see but Rowan had put princess tattoos on Lottie's face. It made us all laugh.
More animals from Ty. These are sugar gliders and are crazy at night.
They would jump from person to person. He also had lizards, pigs, rats, bunnies, ducks, chickens, chinchillas, guinea pigs and ferrets. And probably more that I can't remember right now.
The funny story about the animals is that Tyler's big green snake got out and was lost. Twice. It took a few days the second time and then Jackson found it in his room.
We had so much good food of course! This night it was the famous carne asada tacos. Oh how I miss good Mexican food and this was a perfect fix!
Whitney had a band aid party with all the kids.
They thought it was hilarious to rip them off and scream at the pain!
Band aid happy face.
Ben getting a ride from Ty's pony.
Lottie leading the music.
Coloring with Rowan.
Aunt Kelly showed the kids how to make a fire without matches. Pretty cool!
Mitch had to go home 2 days before the rest of us for work. Unfortunately, when he left I got the 24 flu bug that Mason and Whitney also had. I was afraid my kids would get it too and flying home would not be good, but they didn't get sick besides Ben and Sam each puking once. Lottie steered clear thank goodness. My family was so nice and took care of me! It's a bit of a blur, but I do remember watching 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! Classic.
Lottie's Christmas dress;
More pictures from the farm taken by Mitch - so much better!
Boyd was brave and fed them from his mouth!
So shifty...
Sometimes they were a bit painful to feed.
Asking questions from Rooster.
And then we came home.








2 comments:
ah! the light up heels. looks like beautiful weather! mushy sidenote...every time I see a picture of you megs, I just think you are SO pretty! and stylin' and what not.
That post was worth a little demoralizing from Mitch. Lottie's Christmas dress was awesome. Flu not so much. Looked so dang warm there, but like a ton of fun. Next time we will be in the pictures.
Post a Comment