I still have pictures from summer to post of our trip to Fort Bragg, but I thought I should put up the first day of school before it gets too much later. We started on the 6th at a new school (due to our new digs) - Mullen Road. Sam is in 3rd grade with Ms. Muiller and Ben is in 1st grade with Ms. Soderquiest. So far we love the new school and have friends from our old and new ward for them to play with already. It's always nice to know someone when you are new. Anyway, they are doing great and I miss them during the day! I'm still trying to get Miss Lottie Lou into a preschool (on 2 waiting lists) but we will have to wait and see.
Ben's desk.
(I didn't get Sam's because we thought he was in a different class on the first day and had to do a mad dash to find the right one before the bell rang!)








1 comments:
Is Ben is 1st???? That last picture is a serious keeper.
Post a Comment