We are getting ready for Movember at the Tippetts house:
Ahahahhahaha! But wait- Who is that *tween* you have a photo of there? Sam looks so grown up! Nooooo!
This is the kind of dedication we're looking for...perfect post...and those are hard to come by.
Hey, where's Megan's Mo? I think you need (and I mean NEEEEEED) one of you sporting a 'stach.
Also, Jason wants to now draw one on Amelia and I with a sharpie for our trip...maybe magic marker.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahahahhahaha! But wait- Who is that *tween* you have a photo of there? Sam looks so grown up! Nooooo!
This is the kind of dedication we're looking for...
perfect post...and those are hard to come by.
Hey, where's Megan's Mo? I think you need (and I mean NEEEEEED) one of you sporting a 'stach.
Also, Jason wants to now draw one on Amelia and I with a sharpie for our trip...maybe magic marker.
Post a Comment