....the Oregon Coast that is.
We love the beach.
Mitch and Marc tried to take the Zodiac out, but the surf was pretty rough so they didn't get too far that time.
The water was cold.But it didn't stop those boys.
We also went to the aquarium in Newport.
Tide pools. With a sweet light house as a bonus.
A seagull landed on the deck and kept running into the glass, so Mitch went out and caught it! It did bite him pretty hard, but the kids thought it was amazing. Don't worry, he let it go after a minute.
I've loved playing with Instagram on my phone!
We went on a little hike to a waterfall nearby.
And on the way home stopped here. It was so beautiful.
Ben likes to do funny poses. Cracks me up.
Lottie was very interested in this brochure.














3 comments:
great pics
Beautiful scenery! And your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter :)
OK - now that's a Lighthouse! lol
I want to live there - so beautiful!! Cold you say - I'm in.
Post a Comment