Sam: AKA-Sammy T.
Did so great playing soccer this season. He was one of the fastest on his team and the last game did killer as goalie. (Notice how his tongue is sticking out - it was like that in almost every shot. kinda funny) He is doing great with piano and school. I can't believe how big he is! He will be EIGHT in Oct.! Impossible!
Ben: AKA-Benners
Loves to climb trees right now. And wrestle. And jump on people. Fair warning is all I'm saying.
Charlotte: AKA-Lottie, Lottie Lou, Loozie-Boozie, Boozers, etc. (many more)
Kinda cute. Favorite phrase: "I DID IT!". She is saying so many new and grown up things. I die a little each time. Loves chocolate.
And then there is Charlie. AKA- Charlie Boy.
He got "tutored" at the vet's office last week and here he is passed out from his pain killers. What a light weight.










2 comments:
Love the action shots of the boys! Are there any other kind? :D And Charlie is getting so huge, he's awesome.
I sooooo wish I could make at least one game. Maybe next season - hmmmm. Thanks for the pictures LOVE them.
Post a Comment