Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mitch is old!

Mitch's party happened smack dab in the middle of 'Major-Decision-Making Gate', so it wasn't all that I had planned, but I think it turned out ok. (the answer is at the end of the post! dum dum DUMMMM!)  
Theme: Scuba

Anna Mae was great and sent me a bunch of his baby pictures, youth, etc. and I combined them with a bunch of diving pictures and misc. ones. It was pretty funny.


Those are suppose to be life preservers with a shark bite taken out of them (aka mini powdered donuts) Some ppl. got it and some didn't. :)

I tried to stick with an "ocean" theme for the food too.


This guy likes banana pudding, so that was his "cake".

*Sooooooo, we finally decided to take the job here in Spokane! It was a better offer and we like it here. Maybe we will go to Vancouver or closer to the ocean in a few years, but for now we are staying put. I like it. :)

7 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! Megan- you throw the best parties. Love the 34 of pictures & the fun theme. Congrats on the job, too!

Wendy said...

Looks like it turned out great! You really do throw the best parties :)

RaeAnn said...

Happy birthday to your boys! I am glad for Spokane...for now! Still in WA where we will SOMEDAY be!

Jason and Kenna said...

I want to eat all that food...now. Please bring over the leftovers. Also, those candles are the best.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I love the bite out of the donuts. You are too clever. I just saw the "fork in the road" picture too. funny girl. Can't believe my baby boy is getting so old when his momma is staying the same age. strange things are happenin.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Wow, he IS old... ;) Happy Birthday! I stopped reading blogs for a few months & your kids grew up--how did that happen!?! Lottie is a girl now instead of a baby (her and Ella would be BFF I am sure) Sam is looking so much older I can't believe it, and Ben is going to K in the fall? Baby Ben, in school? I can not believe it!!!

Your family is lots of fun--we miss you guys!

Lindsey M. said...

He looks skinny!! Stress took it's toll!!!