Theme: Pirate
Stance: karate (he's weird)
This was a pretty small laid back party and I think Ben had a good time. Mitch and Marc did the Lead Man that morning up at Silver Mountain but ran out of gas on the way home, so he didn't get there until the end. One of the Mom's (Rachel- thank you!) stayed and helped me since I was solo. Anyway, the Lead Man is a race where they start out on snowboards, then jump on mountain bikes and end with a run. Mitch said he had a great time.
All the kids making hooks:
Pinata
Digging up the treasure chest. Oh man, that was a battle royale!
Nicely done Albertsons. I was pleasantly surprised since I just told her, "uhhhh maybe a pirate flag or something..."
He got a marble set, a wallet (he is obsessed with money) and a shark bike helmet.
AND a lizard (first named Shark and then changed to Sticky) and a frog. He loves the lizard especially and keeps sneaking him out. We were cleaning their room last night and I picked up some Lego's, but this Lego was soft and warm! I might have screamed but ONLY because it surprised me, not because I am a wimp. He had escaped, but is safely back in his tank...for now.

















2 comments:
oh yeah. The first lines had me into this post from the start. Also, what??? the lead man???? Yeah who wants to do that...definitely not us.
See you soon.
I love your posts. "Uhhh, maybe a pirate flag or something".
Let's have sex again.
Post a Comment