
Here is an update on Lottie:
-says lots of words: Momeeee, dada, poo-poo, yuck, uh-oh, ball, baby, cracker, side (outside), blankie, kitty, and a lot more that I can't remember right now. She says and signs: Please, more, apple, milk, cookie. and her favorite word of all time : NO!
She likes to eat: mac & cheese, pizza, toast, cheese, graham crackers, bananas, apples and any kind of candy she can get her grubby little hands on!

She loves to read books - especially those involving animals & she likes to make animal sounds. Her favorites includes: Goodnight Gorilla, Barnyard Dance & Pat the Bunny
Her favortie song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Her new favorite past time is taking off her pants and diaper!
Also, she and Charlie have a mutually beneficial relationship - he gets lots of food from her and she grabs a hold of him and "pets" (abuses) him.









7 comments:
Firstly, I'll skip saying how awesomely cute she is because that's obvious, but I'll move onto how awesome that dog is.
Seriously, could not be cuter. I love the pic of her and dog. Charlie you say? Cannot wait to play with her and make her laugh. I hope she won't be too frightened of us. Thank you for ANY and EVERY post.
forgot to mention the boots!!! Love them!!!
Smart girl, smart dog ;)
She is so cute. I hope to see her one day in person. The pants and diapers thing...didn't Ben do that too. It makes me laugh. Maybe you should make Mitch wear pants more often around the house.
Okay....so it would've been nice if I'd seen this post BEFORE I got to spend a day with Lottie....Then I would have known about the toast, pizza, apples, etc that she likes (although I did discover she loved cheese)...and then I wouldn't have worried when she took off her diaper...and then I could've sung her Itsy BItsy Spider when she got mauled for the 5th time by an overly loving Logan...just to make her feel better. Okay, got it now. I couldn't figure out what she'd eat! I can tell you that she is NOT a fan of oranges :) or PB&Js....or applesauce! Or maybe it was because I was giving it to her--not you! But she sure does like liquids! That girl can fill plenty of wet diapers!
Okay, so I loved catching up on you--yes, I actually came back to the world of social media. And I got to see pictures of this dog I've been hearing about. You know I'm not an animal lover, but he is CUTE!
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment