These boys fight. A normal amount I suppose. But when all that is not going on Ben loves Sam like crazy! Over Thanksgiving while playing Sorry, Ben would never move to the spots that would send Sam back home. He wants to give Sam all the money in his piggy bank. He has me wrap up "presents" (toys we already have) for Sam to open when he gets home from school. Ben brings me papers to write: "Sam is my best friend in the whole world" & "Sam is cool" - with a picture that he drew. If Sam gets in trouble he always wants to cheer him up. It melts my heart! I wish Sam would reciprocate in kind but unfortunately he doesn't really. I know he loves Ben too, but right now it's a more of a one way relationship. And these are definitely isolated incidents! It's not like Ben is always doing these things, but still it's cute. Anyway, I just didn't want to forget this awesomeness.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I am so glad that you are still blogging! Looks like we will be in Spokane for a wedding in Sept. Is that still boating weather?
I think most younger sibling older sibling adoration is one-sided for a long time, until the younger realizes that they are equally as awesome no matter what doctor profession the older one decides to partake in.
Awww- brotherly love. Have you heard that song...brotherly love?
Post a Comment