I know you are shocked that I am late finishing up my Thankful posts. I am tired of sounding like a broken record about my procrastination skillz, so I won't get into it. BUT, we did go out of town for a week (pics coming) and yesterday was crazy with a Cub Scout Pack meeting, Mitch working till 10 and me wanting to finish a photo book by the sale deadline! Since I don't scrapbook, we thought we would start making photo books online for the year and one site was having a sale - perfect! Except I waited too long and was up till 11 working on it and then realized that the deadline was PST and I was too late. But wait! It gets better. I did the exact. same. thing. last year. What is wrong with my brain!?!?! Hopefully, I will do better next year?... "I'm Ron Burgundy?..." Anyway, I digress.
Here are more things I am grateful for and brighten my day:
-Our car NOT breaking down on our trip. (that happened last year and was horrific)
-Brownies
-Classes at the gym (see above)
-Good smelling shampoos & hair care products ( I swear I could huff my Moroccan oil all day!)
-Friends that give us a place to stay on vacation and even feed us Thanksgiving dinner
-The ocean. ( I love it so much)
-Good books
-Hot chocolate
-Funny movies and shows - how are some ppl so hilarious?
-Speaking of funny... A friend that I love and always has me smiling and happy when we converse.
-Digital cameras (it makes trying to find a good picture of yourself easier when you can take 50!) -Christmas!
-My piano
-Our family (I know I said my kids and Mitch at the very beginning, but I'm talking about our whole family - Mom's, Dad's, sibs, cousins, etc. I love them!)
*Whew* I think I am caught up and if not, I don't have to think very hard because really we are so blessed and blessed.









2 comments:
You're amazing!!!!
#1 - That moroccon shampoo/conditioner is the best.
#2 - I like that procrastination is a skill.
Post a Comment