Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Sitch

Here is our main bathroom in it's currant state. It's looked like this for a week. nothing has been done since last Thursday.
The owner had some workers come to fix the floor and upon further inspection decided to redo the whole bathroom. Sweet- I am not going to miss having a yellow seventies themed bathroom. So, they ripped up the floor and took out most everything and then said they would hear from the owner that night on what to do next. ...uh oh, I thought. The kiss of death. The microwave and garbage disposal have been broken since June. JUNE. That's about how fast things move around here with regards to the house/property management co. I. Hate. It. So, we are waiting... Maybe by Christmas is will be done.



1 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

After all the work you guys have done on the house and yard I feel like should get crap going.