The boys loved playing in our little pool, especially Ben.
A scuba diver's son?

Lottie likes to put on all kinds of clothes now. Including her brother's (clean!) Buzz Lightyear underwear. She has it on backwards and not quite up all the way. Nice.
A better view.
We also went to the county fair. I love the fair!
Played some games,

Ate some good food, (why they don't have Indian Fry Bread I will never know!)

And rode some rides. Good times.
Also, we finally did the Hiawatha trial. This was so great, I wish we had done it sooner. It's an old railroad track (?) that they turned into a bike path. We dragged the Beers along with us. *Note: If you come to visit us and it's not snowing, we will probably take you here.Here is the very beginning - It starts with the longest tunnel ( a mile I think) but you have flashlights, so it's only slightly creepy.

The end of the first tunnel. I was a little worried about Sam and the whole 15 miles aspect of it, but he did so great. We had to keep telling him to slow down and wait for the rest of us! (He was happy the whole time despite his face here) Aren't bike helmets the most flattering thing ever?



We meant to rent Ben a tandem bike thing but he ended up having to ride in his own "chariot" instead because of our poor planning. Which he did not like. Lottie and Ethan also got to ride in one, which they did not like as well.

The end of the first tunnel. I was a little worried about Sam and the whole 15 miles aspect of it, but he did so great. We had to keep telling him to slow down and wait for the rest of us! (He was happy the whole time despite his face here) Aren't bike helmets the most flattering thing ever?

It was SO pretty and we went over some really cool bridges.

Again, don't worry, I know how sexy I look in a helmet.

Waiting for the shuttle at the end of the line. I was really surprised by how many ppl. were there. Apparently we aren't the only ones who think this is a awesome place.








3 comments:
So many things:
1. Underwear Lottie made me unexpectedly laugh outloud.
2. Before I read your Indian Fry Bread comment I thought the exact same thing. I do miss that. You get one food one and one dessert one then split it with someone...geesh....
3. I want to go to the bike place
4. I hate helmets for all sorts of reasons, but Sam definitely pulls it off in that last picture.
There is so many fun things to do in Spokane. I would love to try the trail and the camping. Love those pictures.
So, we went to the State Fair last Saturday to watch Taya dance. It was so stinking hot that we didn't even want to walk to the fry bread place. We just went home. Lame. Hate the heat!
Post a Comment