Saturday, October 15, 2011

Recap of Summer's last Gasps - Part I

Fall is here and it is perfect. I mean if you like the trees turning red and yellow. And either cool crisp sunny days or grey cloudy drizzly days. Which I happen to love. All of it. But before all that summer stayed around in Spokane a little later than usual and it was great! Here are some of the things we were up to while the warm weather lasted.
The park/Splash pad:








Camping:







Lottie's hair is getting long enough for pig tails and this was our first attempt.



7 comments:

Wendy said...

Ok, all your kids are cute, but Lottie is so adorable I could just scream!

Jason and Kenna said...

Same here weather wise. It was nice and now it's perfect. But onto how awesome that camping place looked. It looked awesome...

esther said...

Fun summer activities. Love Lottie's piggies!

Leslie said...

love those pigtails!!!!

Hall of Halls said...

That camping spot is so beautiful. Holy cow Lottie looks like Mitch! I love her pig tails & yellow boots, she is a cutie.

The Wynn Family said...

So wish we could have gone camping with you guys this year. It looks like fun!

The Pullins said...

So miss fall! So glad you are enjoying it and with especially cute kiddos!!!