...except the other guy was a board.
(It looks much worse today actually. More puffy and black & blue)
On Monday Sam was at our neighbors yard playing with some friends. They were building some kind of see-saw with a board and a log. Apparently he bent over to look at it right when another boy jumped on the other side. So Sam's side came up and WHAM -OH. Three stitches. Our first adventure with stitches actually. But we still can claim we've never been to the ER with the kids. Mitch was working on the other side of town at the V.A. But Marc was at home and came right over to help. Sam was a champ and didn't cry too much - just laid on the couch watching Looney Tunes. Pretty nice perk actually. Anyway, he'll have a cool story for school starting next week. I told him chicks dig scars.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
You should have seen the other guy...
Posted by Tippetts at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Chicks especially dig scars from fights with tiger sharks...at least that's what I would tell them at school if I were Sam.
Whoopie!! Sam you're officially a man now. Not really, not even close actually, but what a story, eh??!! I'm sorry you got sucker punched by a board. Brilliant writing megs.
I love Same response when asked what happen to your eye...pointed and said that lady with the white shirt is my mom! Lol!!!
I bet it wasn't too fun at the time. So Sorry Sam!!
Post a Comment