Oh man. How can I be happy and sad at the same time? He's going to be in school ALL day! YA! BOO! Mostly boo. So now Ben and I are sitting here in are pj's looking at each other like 'Now what?'. (Ben doesn't start preschool for a few more weeks).
How are you so big?!?!
In other news we have discovered the joys of warm laundry fresh out of the dryer

And playing in dirt. (actually the boys have this one down pretty good)









4 comments:
This news is kinda sad to me. I can't believe Sam is in school all day. Where did Little Sam Go? I think he should stop growing now!! I be the teachers just love him.
I bet the teachers just love him. That's what I meant to say.
Warm laundry is the best. Sometimes I just stick my blankets in the dryer with a dryer sheet...dirt's not so bad either. Sam's teacher better be nice, or else....
Fun updates! I so wish I could've done that mud run! Next time you will inform me of these things! ;) ha-ha What a FUN little lemonade stand! Everyone has got to do that sometime in their childhood. Dang. I've deprived my children. Next summer. And poor Sam! I hope his battle wound is healing alright. Man, I feel like we haven't seen you in awhile! It sounds like you had family, and we had family for awhile, too. Now that things might settle down (what? we have 1st graders gone ALL DAY?) we should get together.
Post a Comment