Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dear Lindsey & Kenna,

...Why weren't you here for this?!?!?!


(I don't know why this is spaced so weird! I've edited it about 10 times and it won't change. Sorry.)



The Dirty Dash 2011:
Team Rabies Race for the Cure*
Before:

























After:


In between:

10k - obstacle course -aka: LOTS of mud!!!



My favorite picture-


Mitch showing off 'the goods'

The water slide-

He's not that close to me, but it looks crazy!


The finish line
Mitch and Brad took video as they ran. Here are a few of our favorites:













This was such a fun race! I can't believe how many people were there and all the crazy costumes! They had a "Piglet Plunge" for the kids later, and they ran but Sam and Ben didn't really want to get muddy which I thought was totally bizarre. Weirdos.


p.s. Thank you to Danielle for making the shirts, picking up the packets & pretty much doing everything! Also, thanks to Josh for taking most of the pictures and to Bonnie for watching all the kidos while we ran!


*We raced in honor of Tyler Tippetts and his brave battle against the racoon population. Keep up the good fight.


8 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

You guys were awesome!!! Thanks for running with us, it is definitely a race to do with friends!

Jason and Kenna said...

Ridiculously awesome. I feel like I need to contribute to the Tyler fund. Maybe next year. Videos were awesome.

Hall of Halls said...

What a fun race. Love that you raced for a good cause-haha.

Jason and Kenna said...

Also Megan, you look awesome, both Jason and I agree (in a non-weird way)...

Leslie said...

oh my gosh...this look like so much fun!!!

Jake and Jessica said...

I did this last year. It was such a blast. I am doing it again. I love the sound of mudd in the last video. Way to go!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

How's it going, Jake? But there ain't no cure for rabies, sorry. You get it and you're messed unless you get shots early.

Lindsey M. said...

I'm pissed and jealous and everything in between.