We didn't have snow, thank goodness! We did the usual stuff - dyed eggs, hot cross buns, baskets, deviled eggs, ham, potatoes, bunny cake, etc. It was great - I love me some traditions.
Here are some pictures from the hunt:



Enjoying the loot.

Baskets

The boys got some Lego mini-figures (you never know what is inside) and Sam was a little disappointed. I tried to tell him girl tennis players are just as cool as star wars troopers or ninjas, but it was a hard sell.
I know the ears are cheesy, but I can't help myself. We didn't get a good shot anyway.
This was NOT Charlotte's intended Easter dress...
...this was! Anna Mae got it for her before she was born, I think. I put her in it right before church. Went to my room to put my dress on, (3 min. tops!) came back and saw that she had found some Reeses Pieces. I will admit I was really mad and might have thrown something, even though I know it's just a dress, blah blah. Anyway, I do love that other dress and the orange stain came out eventually on the white one.








5 comments:
Cute Easter baskets, Lego tennis girl, bunny ears, and Lottie's real Easter dress. I might have thrown something, too. Little girls and their Easter dresses are a big deal, especially when it's your 1st girl!
so happy the stain came out. Take a picture when seh wears it again. I loved the orange dress too. LOVE the bunny ears. Love your traditions
yeah, I'm not sure that Don Draper could've sold girl tennis players are as cool as ninjas.
I heard you guys all went up to a mountain...skiis and snowboards were involved...pictures would be awesome.
So sweet, it looks like a nice weekend. I was so happy the weekend weather was so nice. I LOVE that dress, I remember I was in AZ when she picked it out and wanted one for Grace, but no sizes around. Glad the stain came out though, we're usually not so lucky!
Rowan did the same thing with her white dress! Only she waited until we were AT church, and it was bright purple marker. Grrr. Can't throw anything in public. Love the egg hunt photos :) You have a great backyard for that.
Post a Comment