Love this-you throw the best b-day parties. Why can't we live closer to you guys? My boys would have loved this party.I need to start throwing funner parties. Can I hire you?
Whoa, I have been a slacker in checking your blog. Fun skiing outings! (We'll tag team next year and hopefully can help Peyton/Ben learn to LOVE it, right?) And I just LOVE your Ninja ideas. Very fun and very impressive! Thanks for letting Peyton tag along even though he was a party pooper. ;) And can't wait to see your Kauai pics.
That is so DUMB!! My birthday party was WAAAYYYYYY better!!! Good thing you will be doing all of my children's future parties. For free. You're welcome.
11 comments:
Seriously when Jason sees this, he's is going to want to beat up Ben out of jealousy.
How fantastic. It looks like the boys had a great time. You are amazing.
Awesome I love it so much. Looks like they had a blast. You're such a great mom, I am always impressed with your effort.
NICE...seriously Megan you're talented...ben is one luck boy to have you as his mom!
Love this-you throw the best b-day parties. Why can't we live closer to you guys? My boys would have loved this party.I need to start throwing funner parties. Can I hire you?
Seriously, you do throw the best parties! Looks like you did an awesome job, and everyone looks like they had a great time. Sweet!
(p.s. I feel like you are totally bragging with that photo on your blog-name-banner-thingie). Punk.
I VOW to not miss another party. This was just way too cute. I love the favor boxes. I'm thinking "Mom of the Year"??
So just so you know Trey wore his ninja headband around for 4 days after the party. I had to make him take it off to sleep. He had a great time!
Whoa, I have been a slacker in checking your blog. Fun skiing outings! (We'll tag team next year and hopefully can help Peyton/Ben learn to LOVE it, right?) And I just LOVE your Ninja ideas. Very fun and very impressive! Thanks for letting Peyton tag along even though he was a party pooper. ;) And can't wait to see your Kauai pics.
That is so DUMB!! My birthday party was WAAAYYYYYY better!!! Good thing you will be doing all of my children's future parties. For free. You're welcome.
Post a Comment