Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Boys

Saturday was Mitch and Ben's birthdays, so we went snowboarding/skiing.

Sam is getting better ever time.



Mitch didn't get to board much because he was trying to teach Ben, who got frustrated pretty quick.


Lottie and I hung out watching the boys.


At least he had fun eating his Lunchable.

When we got back down to the Lodge area he puked all over the sidewalk and was sick for the rest of his birthday and the next day. Poor kid! Mitch was ok until today and is now sick as well. Poor guy!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Lottie makes such a cute snowbunny! I'm sorry the boys got sick though. Extra no-fun on their birthdays.

Jason and Kenna said...

1. I'm pretty sure Ben was upset because he was on skiis...I mean nothing against them, but just saying...

2. Paying the dues until the boys get good enough to pass Mitch by...also next one we need to see you on a board. I have the perfect one for you hanging in our guest bedroom wall.

3. The crazy 'word verification' words that I have to enter to post comments are totally where Tina Fey gets her exclamatory words on 30 Rock, almost positive.

Tippetts said...

Mitch said they are suppose to start with skis when they are that young, but don't worry - he will be on a board as soon as he can! I'm pumped to get on one too!

Jason and Kenna said...

So, when we have our cabin and you have your beach house we can just take turns hanging out at each other's places...you come out for 3 months in the winter, we come out for 3 months in the summer...oh yeah, and we're independently wealthy, all of us.

Tippetts said...

Deal!