I read this on Monday.
I bit off all my fingernails
I ignored my kids (don't worry, I didn't neglect them)
I ate an entire box of Cheese Nips
I loved it!!! ...until I got to the final 90 pages.
I HATED THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(so I made up an alternate ending and am pretending that's what happened)
***p.s. Spoiler alerts in the comments!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
What?!?!
Posted by Tippetts at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Ugg what was she thinking. When she killed Finick... I was so pissed. That sucked. After that i lost interest. I did finish but I was disappointed too
oh man that makes me so mad, I need good endings, especially when I've been waitng for this for so long!
I haven't read the books yet. Chris has. I was going to read them now that all three books are out. I've been reluctant to start them because I ignore my kids, husband and house when I'm sucked into a book.
well, it definitely a good discussion in our next girl's/book club night out!
The whole book can kiss my ass.
Okay, so I just finished reading it but remember you saying you didn't like it ... I totally agree!! What was the point of having them lead that whole mission into the Capitol mansion and having main characters die if she gets to the doors and a bomb goes off and she wakes up in a hospital later??? Totally LAME!!!
Post a Comment