Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Ice Cream Truck

Where did September go?!?! We started school, I blinked and now tomorrow is October (a very busy month for us!). Crazy. My sister came for a visit and we went to Utah for a week, but I haven't finished sorting those pictures yet.
We've had great weather here lately, so the other day we heard the ice cream truck's tinkly music and the boys freaked out. They love that thing even though we've only let them get something twice now. Anyway, here they are waiting for it to pass our house:

Waiting... and waiting...

So when Sam asked if he could get some ice cream Mitch gave him some money and said that he would have to split it with Ben. Sam looked at the bill and promptly ripped it in half...
LOL!!! Just doing what he was told!

Then after all that ripping and waiting, the truck never came by our house! So we let the boys get ice cream at Costco that night.

In other news, Lottie rolls over now!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I was always jealous of kids in neighborhoods that got the ice cream van to pass. They never ventured out on our dirt road! At least Sam understand math pretty well. That's so funny, and Charlotte is on her game rolling so early. She's got to catch up to these boys.

Hall of Halls said...

That is so cute that he ripped the dollar bill. I love to see how kids think. At least he is a good listener! Your baby is precious-that age flies by way too fast!

Wendy said...

Pure Awesomeness. I love that kid. :) Way to teach your kids obedience AND logic.

Leslie said...

I completely understand Megan...time is flying too fast...love the photos!!!

esther said...

The ice cream man! The dollar story is hilarious!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I see a banker in the making. Love those boys and tell Miss Lottie to slow down. I need to see her. Sorry Wendy that your visit was cut short. Love those Sindel Girls.

Lindsey M. said...

Lotts! You're rolling over? STOP. The bill being ripped. Sam, i love you. Ben, come to my house I have tons of ice cream! Soy ice cream, rice dream, coconut ice cream. We're nooorrmmmaaallll.

Jason and Kenna said...

Oh man, I didn't comment on this one? Probably because I didn't have anything interesting to say, but now that I've been checking this for new posts, I'm officially excited to see how big Lottie's gotten and to split my one dollar bills with my nephews...

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!