ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sweet!
Cool! I'm excited to see pics from your trip. And CONGRATS on having a girl! It's official! Wahoo!
Did you see that Heart Light? That is really cool. You know that my heart is happier because Mitch was so smart.
I have a LOT of catching up still to do but--WAHOO!!!! COngratulations guys! We are so excited for you!
super happy about the girl news! that household needed some leveling. love the posts. i think i need to pay someone to do mine.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sweet!
Cool! I'm excited to see pics from your trip. And CONGRATS on having a girl! It's official! Wahoo!
Did you see that Heart Light? That is really cool. You know that my heart is happier because Mitch was so smart.
I have a LOT of catching up still to do but--WAHOO!!!! COngratulations guys! We are so excited for you!
super happy about the girl news! that household needed some leveling. love the posts. i think i need to pay someone to do mine.
Post a Comment