That is really exciting, you won't go broke, you're a doctors wife for crying out loud:-) Girls are so awesome. Boys may be more fun, but every mom needs a girl.
Megan!! I am SOOOO happy for you!!! Congrats!! You give me hope that one day I too will get my baby girl ;-) I am with ya on the going broke part...I overheard Larry telling someone the other day that if we have a girl, he will never be able to retire, haha!!
YAY!!!! I would say you are going to have so much fun and you will until......she becomes a...........teenager! I know too far ahead. I'm so excited for you guys!
That is sooooo awesome! You guys are going to love having a girl & I'm sure Mitch will spoil her rotten. Get ready for screaming. Marlee screams when shes happy, excited, mad- she just loves to hear her voice I guess. Congrats!!!
So, my first reaction was .... poor girl. Because I'm pretty sure that Ben and Sam are their dad's sons (hopefully) which means that little girl is going to 'get tough' pretty quickly while their older brothers stuff her in the heida bed and watch her favorite movie or bring in freshly killed snakes waving them in her face while she tries to practice her violin or maybe hangs her barbie dolls from the fan so that when she turns it on, things happen. And then when they get older the way they bond is by her trying to hit her brothers as hard as she can and then running away so that the hit doesn't return.
Anyway, that was the first thought, the second was.... awesome.
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. She will be so darling. I am fairly certain, one day when we have a girl (I hope, but not for a while), we will also be broke. Nobody can blame you, there is soooo much more to buy for girls then boys. Names should come a little easier, huh? Can't wait to hear what you pick.
Get some ear plugs. Our little girl is loud and get whatever she wants.... so start saving money. There is nothing like a daughter. Maybe I should send dude a pink tie.
Ashley: There is a BIG difference of being a doctors wife and an interns wife! Never been poorer! Nicole: Thanks! I'll check it out. Catherine: The dress is JCrew so I could never buy it, but I love it too! Laun: Mitch said he could just borrow your pink tie. :)
Dad and I are so happy for you. It really doesn't matter whether you have a boy or a girl because the babies born into your family are so blessed. We are happy for us to, another sweet little girl. I hope she is just as sweet and pretty as her mommy.
23 comments:
I KNEW IT! i KNEW IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
She's gonna be so pretty!
you totally threw me with the title! that's awesome! congrats!
That is really exciting, you won't go broke, you're a doctors wife for crying out loud:-) Girls are so awesome. Boys may be more fun, but every mom needs a girl.
Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're sneaky with the title. I have a hair blog on my site. It can get you started with the hair thing. Congrats on number 3!
Megan!! I am SOOOO happy for you!!! Congrats!! You give me hope that one day I too will get my baby girl ;-) I am with ya on the going broke part...I overheard Larry telling someone the other day that if we have a girl, he will never be able to retire, haha!!
AWESOME!! That is so exciting! Little girls are so fun! You can practice hairdos on Kadri any time you get the inkling. :-)
Yea!! We need some more girls in this residency program... and Kam will have a play mate!!
YAY!!!! I would say you are going to have so much fun and you will until......she becomes a...........teenager! I know too far ahead. I'm so excited for you guys!
ohyeahohyeahohyeahohyeah. now you can pick her up and say you'resopretty you'resopretty you'resopretty and be freaky parents like us.
Whaaaaatttttttt!!!!!
That is sooooo awesome! You guys are going to love having a girl & I'm sure Mitch will spoil her rotten. Get ready for screaming. Marlee screams when shes happy, excited, mad- she just loves to hear her voice I guess. Congrats!!!
So, my first reaction was .... poor girl. Because I'm pretty sure that Ben and Sam are their dad's sons (hopefully) which means that little girl is going to 'get tough' pretty quickly while their older brothers stuff her in the heida bed and watch her favorite movie or bring in freshly killed snakes waving them in her face while she tries to practice her violin or maybe hangs her barbie dolls from the fan so that when she turns it on, things happen. And then when they get older the way they bond is by her trying to hit her brothers as hard as she can and then running away so that the hit doesn't return.
Anyway, that was the first thought, the second was.... awesome.
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. She will be so darling. I am fairly certain, one day when we have a girl (I hope, but not for a while), we will also be broke. Nobody can blame you, there is soooo much more to buy for girls then boys. Names should come a little easier, huh? Can't wait to hear what you pick.
You are going to go broke, just because you will both spoil her rotten. Congrats that is way exciting!
Hurray!! Congrats!!
Get some ear plugs. Our little girl is loud and get whatever she wants.... so start saving money. There is nothing like a daughter. Maybe I should send dude a pink tie.
I LOVE the yellow dress!!! What brand is it?
Ashley: There is a BIG difference of being a doctors wife and an interns wife! Never been poorer!
Nicole: Thanks! I'll check it out.
Catherine: The dress is JCrew so I could never buy it, but I love it too!
Laun: Mitch said he could just borrow your pink tie. :)
Dad and I are so happy for you. It really doesn't matter whether you have a boy or a girl because the babies born into your family are so blessed. We are happy for us to, another sweet little girl. I hope she is just as sweet and pretty as her mommy.
Congrats this is great news.
Congratulations!!
Kenna is such a cry baby!
Whit
Post a Comment