We have been having sunny cold days here.
(this is waiting for the boys to get out of school and lottie playing in the sun roof)
But now it's getting colder and it snowed. I'm pumped for winter!
For Thanksgiving my Dad, Susan and Gram came over from Utah. We also had Josh, Summer and her Mom eat with us. We had a lot of food! I tried making homemade rolls and a pear pie - neither turned out great, but good enough to eat. More practice I suppose. Mitch did the turkey out in the Traeger and it was really really good!
Ben tackled a drumstick.
Other activities included firecrackers (via Dad) combined with mini tin cans that we turned into rockets. It was a blast! (groan)








3 comments:
your mediocre cooking equals my best cooking. any tres-colored jello?
No way - that is saved for SPECIAL occasions!
Oh man, awesome. The first pictures of Lottie are pretty darn awesome. I love cold, sunny days. Looking outside you think it would be summer and then you go outside and need all your winter gear. Winter is the best.
Post a Comment