Last week went to Seattle to visit Paul and RaeAnn - poor suckers - little did they know what they were in for. Our family is crazy. This is the exact moment on the way when Mitch realized that he had left half of the zodiac back home. He was sad.
Once we got there, we walked from their house to get some de-lish frozen yogurt. The weather was perfect.
Blackberries on the way.
Chowing.
This is Macey. She is SUCH a good baby. And pretty cute too.
They all actually smiled at the same time.
Then we went to the zoo. It was a great zoo - nice and shady.
Rae babe Ann and Jenna. (Taffy was working)
Classic. Especially with one child making a face.
My boys love penguins.
And snakes.
The Girls.
(Lottie called her Jedda, Jenny and Jamie most of the time and she called Lottie - Lotto. It was hilarious.)
They played really well together! (holding hands)
Jaguar.
Snake.
Monkeys.
Nature in general.








3 comments:
1. There's needs to be a whole post about Ben's awesome glasses
2. I take offensive to the picture labeled 'Chowing' with a little Asian girl in it.
3. Please let Jedda and Lotto know they are aesome.
so when I read #2 I literally laughed out loud and couldn't stop for bit. I called Mitch over to see. Nicely done!
I love this. Loved the little girls holding hands. Hate that I'm not as clever as Kenna.
Post a Comment