In Switzerland we stayed in Interlaken. Guess what? It was beautiful!
It was gray and cloudy so seeing the mountains was hard, but it was still so pretty. You won't hear me complain about clouds.
We drove up to a waterfall cave, but it was closed for the season. Boo. So, we did a little hike near our house and it was pretty rainy and wet.
Then we drove to Thun(?) to see a castle. It happened to be open the day we were there and closed the rest of the week, so it must have been fate.
Killer drinking fountain.
Amelia was being naughty. It's called Tough Love, people.
View from the castle. Not too bad.
Mitch and Jason reneacting some intense negotiations complete with fist pounding.
Looks comfortable?
Back in Interlaken, some cows right in the middle of town.
We will not discuss the folicking that preceded this picture...
The house (bed and breakfast) we stayed in was so cool. I think it was a couple of hundred of years old. It had electricity and running water now and all that but the doors were so low and these cool lights were in the hallway. We were there 2 nights and both mornings we had super delicious breakfasts and I am not kidding - the BEST hot chocolate I've ever had. It was a serve yourself thing and I saw the brand of hot cocoa and decided I would try to find it. Out of sheer luck on the way home I found it at a gas station before we crossed the boarder! I've been rationing it since. :)








1 comments:
You're getting close to the end of blogging this trip...what else are you going to do with your time?
Post a Comment