Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The A.Z.

LET'S DO THIS! Bogging is back baby!
Soooooo, after Yellowstone we headed down to Phoenix and saw some family. Here are the 4th of July pictures I have. Why don't I have more?!? Weird.
 

Look how annoyed Rowan is. Boys are so lame.



Bowling. Anything inside during July in Phx. is a good thing.



 
All Ben wanted to do was catch lizards on this trip. Or WIZARDS as he calls them. We said "you want to catch Wizards?!?" and he replied "Not the magic kind!" Quite frustrated with us. Duh! 

2 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

I freaking love the picture of Mitch just waiting for the bowling ball to fall out of Lottie's hands...

RaeAnn said...

why is blogging so blasted tough lately? keep em coming because I love pics of you and your fam! also, always good to see a nice summer picture whilst I am under a blankie sipping some ho-cho.
can't wait to see you soon?