Sunday, December 23, 2012

Well, my long and heated feud with Blogger has come to an end. And by feud I mean them not knowing I exist and me pouting silently at home.
 They said I had run out of space in my account and now need to pay the monthly fee. Lame, but as this is our only family journal/scrapbook, I think we should keep it going NO MATTER WHAT THE COST (said triumphantly)! p.s. it is not expensive at all. Also, it won't let me change the background...weird. 
So, I will get caught up since there are many, many pictures to be posted. Here is one of Ben getting stitches from Mitch a few weeks ago (he ran into the wall...).
 



Here are the little monkeys. (Same jammies on Ben, but different day. We are a very casual bunch)

2 comments:

wendy said...

When did Falcor join the family? Does he still fly, and if so, can I have a ride?

Hall of Halls said...

I use a program called Live Writer to blog. It is free & much more user friendly & faster than blogger. I have been going back & blogging all the way to 2007 & haven't had to pay a thing. You can just download it for free. The only bummer, it doesn't work on an apple computer, so I use my home hp when blogging on live writer.