Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Silverwood

Each year Mitch's residency has a "retreat" and this time they wanted to go to Silverwood - a sweet amusement/water park near Sandpoint. Here is my favorite ride- I don't remember the name, but it's the one on 'Zombieland' that they get trapped on at the end? Anyway, here is how it goes:

Man, that is high.

Ready to go. No big deal.

Starting up and feeling pretty good!

...still going up? Wow, this is really high...

The Drop!!! Gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please, oh please enlarge this and look at their faces! I laugh so hard every time!)

hysterical laughter and the checking of shorts.





Other highlights included the swimming...or lack there of. It was dang cold! (today is the second day we've had above 70 and this was back on the 10th)



Lottie loved it though.


This one cracks my up cuz it looks like she's posing.


Also, the boys loved all the little rides. Check out Ben's face!

Bumper boats - Sam's favorite.



Good times!

6 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

Love Lottie's bathing suit & hat-so cute. I love fun family days like that.

Jason and Kenna said...

Rides with Mitch always remind me of the time we almost died in Mexico. Yeah, I could learn a few moves from Lottie and her posing ways.

Hawaii is soon right?

Tippetts said...

Yeah, I wanted it to be chronological, but I don't have the Hawaii pics on my computer yet. Tell Mitch to hurry up and let me have them!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Loved both these posts. Sure wish I could have been at the graduations. Sam looks so tall and big, love the look on Ben's face. Need to hold Lottie. I sure hope she won't be too scared. Love these pictures. See you soon!!!!

The Wynn Family said...

I was so glad that we were able to go together.We had a blast!! Those pictures are hilarious. I need copies!

Leslie said...

SWEET!