Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hawaii Diving

Here are some diving pictures from our trip. There aren't too many because Mitch's underwater camera case broke in our bag on the way there. So, we had to use my little one that doesn't have the fancy flash or anything.
Mitch:

Here is one of the beaches we dove from.




This is the view from the beach. SO AWESOME.










Ryan and Kami came with us and about 3 weeks before we left, guy broke his ankle. Did this stop him from diving?


Oh no! Check it out:
(Quite impressive really. Especially since we only did shore dives and he did get beat up once or twice on the reef. He toughed it out though.)





This is Cameron - Jason's brother who lives on Kauai and was our guide.
He and Ryan (on different occasions) saw a white tip reef shark. I didn't...or I would have died right then and there. That's just how I roll.





Ryan and Kami. She may have completely run out of air and had to use my spare once. It was a bit crazy, but she is a tough cookie!








Snorkeling.





Me. The water was colder that day-I was surprised in general at how cool the water and regular temp. was there. About 80 the whole time outside. I guess I was expecting Cayman's heat and humidity. I am also a wimp.



We saw a few BIG turtles. They are so cool.




























6 comments:

Summer said...

Looks boring. I'm not jealous or anything...

Wendy said...

So sad the camera broke. Those are still good pictures though! Love all the turtles!

Jason and Kenna said...

awesome. It's weird cause Cam is sitting right here on our couch watching Tron.

Hall of Halls said...

Looks like such an awesome trip.

The Wynn Family said...

Awesome! Yep Awesome!

Leslie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!