A little about Lottie: Her two bottom teeth are coming in. She always sticks her tongue out to the side like that. She is usually very happy and sweet.
(I love this dress but it is still too cold here for her to wear it without a onesie.) She has a longer piece of hair in the back that is curly (hard to see) so I can't cut it! She cruises like crazy and crawls like lightning.
She likes to eat bananas, cheerios and graham crackers. She likes to play patty cake and peek a boo.
Loves and laughs at her brothers. (they love her too)
She has killer eyelashes.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
10 months
Posted by Tippetts at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
She is adorable! I really love the first picture of her. I wish we lived close, so I could love on her. Having a girl is so much fun!
Love those baby blues! What a sweetie!
I want my hair to look just like hers. Seriously, while I cut my own next time, I'm looking at a picture of her. Did that sound weird? sorry, it shouldn't have.
She's enjoying bath time! So cute.
Love that little girl! I think it's so cute that she came up and laied her head on me the other night. What a "chill" and adorable little thing.
awww - I want her to cuddle with me. Can't wait till summer and bonding. thanks for the pictures. amazingly cute.
Post a Comment