Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random February

My Mom, Aunt Trisha and her daughter Mandie came up to Spokane because my Great Uncle Fred (Grandma Pullins' brother) passed away. He lived in Coeur D'Alene and was a really nice guy. After the services my Mom got to stay a few extra days to hang out with us. She made us a ton of yummy heart sugar cookies and helped the boys decorate them. It's always a good time with Mom!




Sam taught her how to play chess.

Mandie - she was great with Lottie and really funny!






Here is a shot of Lottie and her buddy, Ethan Beers. They like to hang out together. Josh is in the background and looks like he just got off call and is about to crash.


I'm a sucker for bath time.




3 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

That picture of you & Lottie is precious. I love a clean smelling baby.

Wendy said...

It's not fair, your kids are so cute! You're totally Mom's favorite on that alone ;)

Lindsey M. said...

Ben, your shirts off...wait, that is normal...nevermind.
Loot Lot, I can't handle how cute you are getting. It's kind of gross.
Sam, you're missing teeth!! You look so big!
Tell your mother I love her. A lot.