For breakfast the boys had Lucky Charms and green milk.
Also, this year we tried something new and set out a leprechaun trap. It was Sam's idea to use the little mug with green milk. :)

We had some friends over for a play date in the afternoon. Here is Lottie "helping" me clean up.

Inside the leprechaun trap there was the 1st clue for a scavenger hunt and at the end was a pot of chocolate gold coins. Everyone liked it except for Ben who freaked out because he thought he didn't get enough of the coins.

I made cupcakes for a treat.

boring?
No! They were rainbow inside. They took awhile but were very fun to make.








8 comments:
Man, I'd say those cupcakes are pretty close to that cake you posted yesterday! Way to celebrate. We were pretty low key here!
cute cupcakes
Lottie looks like she is just as helpful as my Marlee:)
It was so fun and Mya had a BLAST...those cupcakes were so YUMMY!!!
I love the rainbows! way to make a drinkin holiday fun for the sober!
You are such an awesome mom! Love the leprechaun trap!
We had a great time. Thanks for the invite... and the cupcakes where delish!
Seriously, I will hire you for all holidays.
Rainbow cupcakes? I hate you!! Why was I not there!!???? Send some to me. Do it. Also, include me in any other baking things you do. Thank you. And get some talent. Idiot.
Post a Comment