Friday, February 25, 2011

Talent Show

The night started out with all the grand kids, being led by Anna Mae, doing We Wish You a Merry Christmas ( I think? Yikes - I should know that) on kazoos.

Ryan and Ty did a sweet duet - Gun & Roses, I believe.
Sam sang 'All I want for Xmas is my 2 Front Teeth' because he got his top teeth pulled right before we left for vacation.
Kenna and Jason performed an amazing number - 'The Rose' complete with choreography (including a lift)!

I don't have pictures of everyone-Preston made his own fireworks which were awesome and Loni almost did her belly roll, and many others. Mitch and I did have a performance planned but due to my illness/puking we didn't have enough rehearsal time and Mitch felt unprepared. Plus, only 3 people there would have gotten it. Still, it would have been pretty cool!
We had a great time.


3 comments:

esther said...

When was this? You are all singing Christmas music?

RaeAnn said...

i love the catch up posts! that cabin is crazy cool. wish the blodgettos could have crashed, but you all kept the location top secret.

Leslie said...

This a great tradition...what an awesome way to be together and have fun!