X-mas night we went to a place up by Heber to to hang with all the Tippetts. There wasn't a ton of snow, but there was enough for some sledding. ( I got sick Sunday night and spent the day in bed & missed the sledding. But it was a very comfortable bed)
I love these pictures!
Friday, February 25, 2011
The Cabin
Posted by Tippetts at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Looks like a great trip & I love the photos.
Those were good pictures. I like how Jackson is right there in the background looking longlingly at our gift. I'm pretty sure also when we opened ours he said something like "NOT FAIR...I wanted a t-shirt"...I wear mine weekly by the way...staples.
so happy to see these pictures. i guess I should post mine. Still sorry that you were sick. I want to rewind and do it all over again. MISS MISS MISS you
Post a Comment