Here is our Little Lottie Lou Who - Who is now 7 months. I still have Christmas and other things to post, but I wanted to take advantage of the cool date today and at least get this up. So enjoy some cuteness:
That flash always surprises her. She is just starting to sit up.
She rolls and army crawls around. She prefers to be carried though and takes it very personally when you dare to put her down.

She does a mean downward dog!

I couldn't quite get it, but she sticks her tongue out all the time and lately it's been to one side. Very cute.

She isn't sleeping through the night yet, but I have high hopes. She is eating rice cereal, peas and squash. Yum? She likes it. I sweep her hair to the side, otherwise she gets a point in the middle and looks like Eddie Munster.








10 comments:
Sooooo cute!!!!!!!
Seriously, worth the wait.
I'm with Wendy, and also pretty impressed with her camera skills. She takes a mean picture and really she kinda does look like a kid from whoville, only with less mouse like features.
She is adorable & I love her big eyes. I like her yoga pose & her outfit is cute too.
I am so glad that you captured the plank pose. we never did :( and that is one of the cutest things ever!
Megan she is absolutely adorable. She is beautiful just like her mama:) I am so happy you got a girl! Miss you guys.
she's darling! i love the nickname lottie. so cute.
Oh my goodness, can't believe she's 7 months already!!!! She's a sweetheart Megan!!!!
I forgot to tell you that I fully sent a 'look at how awesome my niece is' email to all my friends...and no one has responded, but neither here nor there.
She is very cute. I love when they start to do push-ups!
Don't even try to get cuter!! Miss her and everyone so much. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment