... we haven't been getting any! BUT here are some videos from when we did. (these are pretty old, so the boys are getting better already)
(that is mostly frosting on Sam's face from treats given on the gondola ride down the mountain)
Post snowboarding in thermals:
With our season passes at Silvermountain we get to go to their indoor water park 4 times. Here is Mitch surfing:
Gotta have some Lottie Lou:
Here is a random picture of Ben hanging on Charlie. He's getting bigger!








4 comments:
Charlie is beautiful and the video of the fam is awesome
Ok, I watched the one of Mitch surfing about 5 times in a row. Cracked me up every time! :D
And just to clarify: I'm not saying it's easy or I would even attempt it. He just almost makes you think he will pull it off with his typical flair.
Loved Lottie's girl walk. Loved the Ben's face when Mitch asked what he got for Christmas. Loved Sam's frozen face and jump. Loved seeing YOU on a board, oh wait I think that's in your next post. psssst....don't you know you'll get about a thousand more views from places like Romania if you show yourself Megan, I mean that's what we're all in blogging for right, the annonymous love stalkers...what? It's late. Goodnight. Loved the post.
Post a Comment