No excuses, I was just lazy! So here are many pictures with little narrative:
The Tippetts came on the 16th and I don't think Spokane came close to rivaling Germany, but we had a good time! Activities included;
Making s'mores
Going to see Santa (it went as bad as it looks! Ben hates Santa!)
Poor Anna Mae wanted snow so bad. It melted right before they got here and only snowed once again on New Year's Eve and was gone the next morning. So, we went up Mt. Spokane to find some of the white stuff.
Sam loved the icicles. I don't think he feels cold ever... Ben on the other hand does, hence no pictures of his grumpiness! Boyd got picked on...
...a lot!
Christmas eve we had friends over for a feast

and played games. Then we went to the coolest house with lights - they were all coordinated to music. It was awesome but my pictures didn't turn out. Just take my word for it that it was really cool.
Then we opened our new jammies and enjoyed the fire.













8 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I had no idea Mt. Spokane had that much snow?? I'm lovin' Sam's flexing picture--what a little stud!
Great Christmas Memories. We should have headed up to Mt Spokane with you guys because we tried the Idaho way and there was no luck... Our kids were so sad that sledding didn't happen. Glad you had such a good time.
Don't let Grandma see the tats. She doesn't know there are fakes. Looks like you guys rocked the holidays. Can we see a pic of the bike wiht the basket and the bell?
Wow...you had a busy month. I love the tats and where you breakable were located...fun!!!!
Nothing can rival Jason and Kenna, just so you know, but I'm pretty sure that Sam sleeping with his Grandma and Grandpa and waking up Grandma with both of his hands on her face whispering that it's time to get up, got DANGEROUSLY close.
Uhmmmmmm, you put tatts on your kids????
So, I see you waited to maime your children after I left!! Thanks for such a wonderful Christmas. Kenna is right, Sam on Christmas morning really was the best. Love you all so much. Just to let you know, Mitch is a lucky man to have Megan.
You mention your awesome bike basket, but don't post a pic? I want to see it!
Post a Comment