




It has been really cold here, but it finally snowed last night. To me, it can get as cold as it wants as long as there is snow. So, we went out and played. Mitch was on call (sucker) so he didn't get to join in (which means less snowballs to the face). :) Check out the last picture where Sam looks like Chris Farley!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Snow!
Posted by Tippetts at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
So we haven't made it off the "Co-workers" list and onto the friends yet, huh? ;) ha-ha
I'm glad you got some snow and got to enjoy it without white washes from Mitch!
Sorry about that! I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing and get it looking somewhat good. :)
No prob! I was just teasing!
I love Ben's little yellow snowsuit.
Kelly
Post a Comment